Our vendors typically come from the Washington County area, bringing fresh local produce, pasture raised meats and eggs, artisan baked goods, wines, maple products, ready-to-eat food, and unique handmade goods. Each year we are fortunate to have many wonderful returning vendors and a wide variety of visiting and rotating vendors and new products to sample.
For more info about each farm click on the farm name!
Fruit & Veggies
- Happenchance Farm grows certified organic vegetables and seedlings.
- Liebig's Strawberry Ridge offers a variety of fresh fruits and berries, select veggies, jams, pies, as well as grass-fed Scottish Highlander beef
- Long Days Farm grows a wide range of organic vegetables and berries, including unusual varieties as well as free-range eggs.
- Owl Wood Farm provides Certified Naturally Grown vegetables, herbs, and annual fruits.
- Hicks Orchard NEW this season! Apples, cherries, cider donuts, and Slyboro Hard Ciders.
Meat & Eggs
- Joint Venture Farm NEW this season! Joint Venture raises pork, chicken and eggs and turkey.
- Liebig's Strawberry Ridge offers grass-fed Scottish Highlander beef in addition to their fresh fruits and berries.
Wines and Craft Brews
- Slyboro NEW this season! A variety of Still Ciders, Sparkling Ciders, and Ice Ciders made from Hicks Orchard apples.
- Amorici Vineyards a selection of hand crafted, New York State wines.
- Argyle Brewing Tap Room NEW! although they are not official vendors at our market, we are excited to announce that Argyle will be going in next to the market at the Passenger Depot this season. They will be open for tasting during Sunday Market hours!
Baked goods & Prepared food
- Earth Sky Time Community Farm artisan wood-fired breads, fire roasted hummus, veggie burgers, and more!
Health and Beauty
- Happy Pits by Woods and Whimsy a wonderful variety of hand crafted, all-natural body care products.
- Battenkill Bicycles NEW! offering a variety of bicycle services while you wait- tune ups, repairs, and tire changes and optional drop off for bikes needing more extensive work.
Additional Cambridge Attractions
- Argyle Brewing and Tap House- New to town and sharing green space with the market!
- Valley Artisans Market - features a beautiful variety of local artisan gifts, art and wares.
- Cambridge Food Co-Op all your local, organic, and health food options that you can't find at the market!
- Hubbard Hall Center for the Arts and Entertainment Dance, Music, Opera, Children's Theater, fitness classes and much, much more!
- Battenkill Books our beautiful hometown bookstore!
- Round House Bakery and Cafe- yummy baked goods, breakfast, lunch, and wood-fired pizza!
Check out the schedule for our Community Tent and Music Tent featuring different workshops and performers each week!